New Player First Deposit Sign Up Bonus Offer
- Players are offered a 200% bonus on top of their first deposit up to a maximum of £25. The minimum first deposit is £10. For example, a player depositing £10 will receive £20 bonus money from tombola. A player depositing the maximum amount of £25 will receive £50 bonus money from tombola.
- Players can deposit more than £25 but bonus money will only be applied to the first £25.
- Real money will be staked first until it is all used, then bonus money will be staked.
- This offer is only available to new players who make a deposit.
- This offer is awarded on a player's first deposit only.
- The players MUST accept the bonus while making first deposit.
- Bonus funds can never be withdrawn.
- Any unused bonus will be forfeit on closure of an account.
- This promotion is restricted to one per tombola account.
- You cannot use Bonus Money to play Hamster Race or tombola roulette.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any offer to any player for any reason, or to withdraw an offer at any time. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Standard bonus money terms and conditions apply.
playmates terms and conditions
Friends can be invited to join tombola with the incentive of a FREE £5 bonus. The referrer will receive £20 bonus money and on going real money rewards once the referee deposits and spends £20 real money.
If the referee was invited by email, clicks the link and registers with tombola, then the referrers details will automatically be registered as their playmate. If they do not use the email link then any other method of registration requires them to correctly enter a free £5 code or referrer’s user name in order for the referrer to qualify for any playmates rewards, this must be done within 7 days of activating the account. After this time, a playmate cannot be added.
- The term playmate refers to the person who invited the referee to tombola. The referrer receives the initial £20 bonus money reward and ongoing real money rewards as a thank you for referring people to the site
- Only one playmate can be named as this is the person that referred the referee to tombola and if the referee wins, the referrer will win a playmates reward. A person you have already referred to tombola cannot be named as your referrer.
- The referee must deposit £20 and spend £20 real money before ANY Playmates rewards are paid out to the referrer (initial £20 or on-going playmates rewards).
- If a player names a playmate using the referrer’s username rather than the free £5 code, the referrer will receive the £20 bonus money reward and on going rewards once the referee deposits and spends £20 but the new player will NOT receive the free £5 bonus.
- New players can name a playmate within 7 days of registering their account, after this time players are not able to add a playmate.
- Referrers will only be awarded the £20 playmates bonus money referral reward and on going rewards if the person who made the referrer their playmate was a new player, deposited and spent £20 real money and the referrer was named as their playmate within 7 days of registering.
- Playmates can not be changed, even if they have stopped playing on tombola. If a player has registered within 7 days and noticed that their playmate is incorrect; if this is an obvious typing error e.g. spelling error, extra digit added, players can amend their playmate by contacting the Customer Services team.
- Players who abuse the use of chat as a way of encouraging or harassing other players to add them as a playmate can have their chat facility removed.
- We reserve the right to disable a players account at any time, if this does occur playmates rewards will be suspended until the account is made active again.
When a referee wins a prize equal to or greater than £20 on bingo or equal to or greater than £100 on arcade, they will also win an additional playmate real money prize that automatically transfers to the referrer’s account as a reward for introducing them to tombola.
Ongoing rewards are earned from each eligible player that named the player as a playmate.
- Every time the referee wins £20 or more on any prize, the referrer wins a £2 playmates real money reward
- If the referee wins a £50+ jackpot the referrer wins a £10 playmates real money reward
- If the referee wins a £100+ jackpot the referrer wins a £20 playmates real money reward
- If the referee wins a £500+ jackpot the referrer wins a £50 playmates real money reward
- Every time the referee wins £100 or more, the referrer wins a £2 playmates real money reward
The £20 bonus money reward and on going rewards are only awarded if the £5 code or referrer’s username is entered within 7 days of the new player registering an account.
- When logged in, the playmates page shows who invited the player to the site if applicable, the usernames of those that redeemed their free £5s and those who have gone on to deposit and spend £20 real money to earn the player rewards.
- An email alert is sent when a playmates reward is awarded showing who earned the reward and the amount. Players can choose to receive these as a weekly summary or whenever a prize is won. To opt out of receiving playmates alerts, players can go to My Account – Contact Preferences and change their email preferences to ‘none’.
- If a player has been awarded a playmates reward when a player is in a game the player will see the letters P and M flash next to their balance. Clicking on this will allow the player to see who won to give you them a playmates reward.
- A player can be named the playmate for an unlimited number of people and if any of them win, they will win a playmates reward.
- No rewards will be awarded as a result of prizes won on any free game.
Playmates free £5 gift cards
- Five free £5 codes are accessible once a tombola player has deposited £20 and spent £20 real money
- Non-depositing players will not receive the codes but can refer people using their username to receive the £20 bonus money reward and on going rewards. Referees WILL NOT receive a free £5 in this case
- Players must use their £5 free code within 7 days of registering an account; a playmate cannot be named after 7 days.
- Only five free £5 cards are available to share at one time. If a code is used then the card will not be available to share as that code has been redeemed. Once the redeemer deposits £20 and spends £20 real money, the referrer will receive a new code to send to others as an incentive.
- If all free £5 codes are redeemed, players can invite more people asking them to put their username in the box instead of the code. The player will still receive the £20 bonus money reward and on going rewards if the referee deposits £20 and spends £20 real money but they will NOT receive the free £5.
- Codes can only be used once.
- New players do not have to enter debit/credit card details or make a deposit to claim a £5 FREE, simply enter a relevant code when asked
- Any player attempting to enter a code incorrectly more than three times in one day will be blocked from re-attempting until the next day.
- If a player registered using a promotional free £5 leaflet, they will not be eligible to redeem the £5 playmates bonus
How do new players claim a free £5
- Register at tombola.co.uk/freefiver(no deposit required).
- Enter the unique code when asked
- £5 FREE bonus will be credited to the players tombola account
- tombola can choose to cease or change or withdraw this offer at any time.
£5 FREE welcome bonus
£5 FREE terms and conditions
This sign up offer is available to new players. One £5 FREE per person
New players do not have to enter debit/credit card details or make a deposit to claim a £5 FREE
All codes are unique and any player entering a code incorrectly more than three times in a day will be blocked from re-attempting for a further 24 hours
The £5 FREE is bonus money and cannot be withdrawn or used to play Hamster Race or tombola roulette. Standard bonus money terms and conditions apply (note, if you withdraw all your funds, then you'll lose your bonus money). Winnings can be withdrawn immediately.
FREE £5 FREE vouchers can be found in a number of weekly and monthly magazines. tombola cannot be held responsible for magazines purchased that do not contain a voucher
How to claim:
Register at tombola www.tombola.co.uk/freefiver/
Enter your unique code when asked
A £5 FREE will be credited to your tombola account
Play tombola games for free
Existing registered or depositing players can redeem this offer as long as they have not previously claimed a code from a £5 Free or Everyone's a Winner promotion.
If you have an account with tombola, log in
Enter your unique code in the 'my account' section
A £5 FREE will be credited to your tombola account
Play tombola games for free
If you cannot see the section to enter your £5 FREE code then you have previously claimed a code and therefore cannot redeem this time.
tombola can choose to cease or change or withdraw this offer at anytime.
- Stars is a daily free game for players who have registered a mobile number and have opted-in to receive free text messages from tombola.
- If your account is self-excluded, cooling-off, disabled or closed, you will not be able to play Stars or play previous week’s games whilst your account is not active.
- The game is played over seven days from Monday to Sunday 0:00 to 23:59 each day from Monday 8th January 2018.
- Stars is available to play on tombola.co.uk and tombolaarcade.co.uk desktop, mobile site and app.
- Each Monday you will receive a unique four-digit code via text, which will be used to access that week’s game.
- You can select a time to receive your weekly text: midnight, 9am or midday.
- If you opt-in to receive text messages after the game has launched on Monday 8th January, you will receive your first code straight away and can play immediately. All future texts will be sent on a Monday at your selected time.
- You cannot redeem play from any days you have missed in that calendar week. If a new week has begun you will not be able to continue the previous week’s game.
- Each day, six numbers will be called from a universe of 50 numbers. You must search your ticket to see if this matches a numbered star featured within the scene. To collect a star, you will need to click/tap on the star, and your counter panel will increase accordingly.
- The £30,000 weekly cash prize is shared across tombola and tombola arcade. This is the final prize amount and can be won on either site.
- Players who Match 25 out of 25 stars on either their tombola or tombola arcade Stars ticket will win a share of £30,000 cash.
- Each week the £30,000 prize is divided by the total amount of winners, i.e. if there were one winner that week, they would receive £30,000; two winners would receive £15,000 each and so on.
- You have two chances to win each week via your Stars tickets on tombola and tombola arcade.
- If you win via your tombola Stars ticket, you can still potentially win via your tombola arcade Stars ticket that week too.
- The more days you play; the greater chance you have to win.
- In the event there are no winners, the prize will rollover to the next week and £60,000 cash will then be available to win.
- A player can win at any point on Sunday, but will not know their final prize value until the week’s game is complete at 23:59.
- Winners will receive an SMS at 00:00 on the Monday, which confirms their prize value. Players will need to contact Customer Services (CS) to validate their claim and account status.
- All winners will be subject to additional verification checks by tombola. We reserve the right to void any winnings such as where an account has been created by manipulating data in order to pass our verification checks. Please refer to the full Terms & Conditions, which can be found here.
- To comply with regulations, we are required to confirm proof of identity where a customer withdraws an accumulative amount of £2,000 or more. Upon reaching an accumulative amount of £2,000 or more you will be automatically be sent an email. In order to process your payment we are required under our gaming licence to request one form of identification, this can be any of the following:
- Driving Licence
- Header of a bank/credit card statement
- Header of a utility bill (gas, electricity, water, landline phone, council tax)
- Letter from Inland Revenue/DSS/DWP
NB. documents must be dated within the last 4 months unless you are providing an annual statement.
- Once all the additional verification checks are completed, we will pay all prizes manually within 24 hours (Monday - Friday).
- If we are unable to verify your identity to our satisfaction within 4 weeks of the date of the win, the prize money will be equally shared amongst verified winners for that particular week.
- To withdraw monies from your tombola account, click on the ‘withdraw’ option located in ‘my account’ and complete the requested details.
- Please note in all cases listed below, winnings will be remitted by cheque only.
Standard withdrawal terms apply. Please refer to the full Terms & Conditions, which can be found here.Mobile numbers will NOT be used by any third parties.If you leave a game without selecting all of your day’s stars, you will be held in that state until you return that day. Whilst playing, it is possible your internet connection to disrupt play of the game. To collect that day’s stars, reconnect and continue the game. Don’t worry if that is not technically possible, as any matching stars will automatically be awarded once you return to the game.In the event of a crash after the game has started, and not being able to successfully complete that day's game, the game will be played on your behalf and any matching stars awarded. Please contact Customer Services via Live Chat, 0800 29 888 73 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further queries.In the event your network provider blocks the SMS from tombola, we may not be able to deliver your message. It is your responsibility to resolve any communication issues with your network provider.Limited additional messages may be sent by tombola in the event of a new game or promotion.You can opt out of receiving SMS and therefore playing the game at any time via the opt out link at the bottom of emails, texting END to 81066 or via ‘my account’ contact preferences section.Full Terms & Conditions for both sites, can be found here.
- If you do not have an active payment method on your account
- If your active payment method is Maestro/MasterCard Credit
- If your withdrawal request is over £2,000
Promotional games are open to all registered tombola players and are subject to the general terms and conditions which govern tombola.co.uk and tombolaarcade.co.uk. tombola reserves the right to change or cancel a promotion at any time.
In the event that, as part of a promotional campaign or competition, we credit an amount to an account registered in your name, we reserve the right to reclaim any such unused amounts in the event that you fail to access or use that account during any period of six months. Irrespective of where players live in the world, tombola endeavours to deliver all promotional prizes and prizes that have been won to the prize winner's registered address destination or requested address. tombola reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of similar value (including a financial consideration) if it is either impractical or illegal to deliver the relevant prize to the player's relevant country.
Promotional Games and Guaranteed Prizes
In the event that a guaranteed promotional prize is shared each player will win a proportionate share of the guaranteed prize relating to their stake. Any player that completes their game in the required number of calls will receive the full jackpot amount. Jackpots are never shared.
In the unlikely event that a promotional game should malfunction or not run as intended, due to issues on tombola’s part, every endeavour will be made to rectify the situation.
No responsibility will be accepted for any technical difficulties that the player may have which inhibits them from participating.
Location Specific Promotional Prizes
tombola will specify if 'travel costs' are included in a location-specific promotional prize. If not specified as included, a winner must pay his or her own costs to the destination. tombola reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of similar value (including a financial consideration) if it is impractical for the player to travel to a location-based prize. In such cases, tombola will attempt to offer a similar type of prize at a location nearer to the player but tombola reserves the right alternatively to offer a financial consideration prize. In the event that a guaranteed promotional prize is shared each player will win a proportionate share of the guaranteed prize relating to their stake. Any player that completes their game in the required number of calls will receive the full jackpot amount. Jackpots are never shared
All promotional prizes and prizes that are won via an in-chat competition will be sent to the prize winner's registered address. The prize may be altered or varied at tombola’s sole discretion and substituted with a prize which, in tombola’s sole opinion, is a suitable alternative. There is no cash alternative and the Prize is not negotiable, transferable or returnable. One entry per household per chat competition. No entrant may win more than one prize and only one prize will be awarded per household.
Match to Win Promotion - Pigs Can Fly
- The promotion will run 22nd October 2018 between 20:00 - 21:00
- All registered tombola players may participate in tombola arcade’s Pigs Can Fly, Match to Win promotion
- To enter you must spend a minimum of £1 real money in any tombola arcade game. This can be made up of multiple stakes in any of the four 15 min windows of the promotion.
- Every 15 min period a scratch card will become available at tombolaarcade.co.uk/matchtowin/pigs once £1 real money has been spent.
- There is a maximum of 4 scratch cards available in any one night
- Scratch cards will remain available to play until 22:00 22nd Oct 2018
- To win a player must match 3 of the same symbol on one card
- There will be a maximum of 100 winners during the promotion with the following prizes available on winning scratch cards –
- £500 x 4
- £100 x 4
- £50 x 8
- £5 x 32
- £1 x 52
- In the unlikely event that a promotional game should malfunction or not run as intended, due to issues on tombola’s part, every endeavour will be made to rectify the situation.
- No responsibility will be accepted for any technical difficulties that the player may have which inhibits them from participating.
- Players participating in this promotion will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Game.
- This Game, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with United Kingdom law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of the United Kingdom shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Game.
free fiver 2018
1. This promotion is only available as follows:
- Depositing players who have staked £20 or more real money, or claimed a maximum of one free £5 bonus code in the past.
- Depositing players who have spent less than £20 real money provided they have not previously claimed or have only claimed on free £5* in the past
- Non - depositing players who have not previously claimed or have only claimed one free £5* code in the past
*A previous free £5 bonus code could have been gained via a magazine insert (new players), facebook (new players), a previous free £5 promotion, Everyone's a Winner promotion or playmates introduction.
2. Free £5 bonus achieved in any of our free to play games such as Advent Calendar, are excluded from this count
3. The FREE £5 bonus will be available to redeem via desktop, mobile or app, 10.01 Monday 3rd September - 23:59 Friday 2nd November.
4. Distribution of the FREE £5 bonus will be staggered between Monday 3rd September and Sunday 14th October and is based upon the first letter of your surname. Please click here to view details [Insert hyperlink to the table/Splash page.
5. New players registered between 10:01 Monday 3rd September and 11:59 Sunday 14th October are eligible for the FREE £5 bonus promotion on Monday 15th October, provided they staked £20 or more real money, or have claimed no more than one FREE £5 bonus code in the past.
6. Players who register 10:00 Monday 15th October onwards will be ineligible for this campaign
7. Players who meet the eligibility criteria detailed in point 1 will be able to claim their FREE £5 bonus as soon as their surname letter is valid. Players will be able to claim their FREE £5 bonus by completing the following steps:
- Login to your account
- Click on the ‘claim your FREE £5’ bonus button on the home page or within the FREE £5 bonus web page
- The FREE £5 bonus will be instantly credited to your tombola account.
N.B. you may need to refresh the page to see your new account balance.
8. The FREE £5 is bonus money and cannot be withdrawn or used to play Hamster Race or tombola Roulette. Standard bonus money terms and conditions apply. If you withdraw all your funds, the you will lose your bonus money. Winnings can be withdrawn immediately.
9. This promotion is restricted to one per tombola account.
10. Bonus funds can never be withdrawn. Any unused bonus will be forfeit on closure of an account.
11. tombola reserves the right to refuse any offer to any player for any reason, or choose to cease or change this promotion at any time. No correspondence will be entered into.
The following Terms and Conditions apply to Facebook comment competitions. By entering into the competitions entrants agree to be bound by the following Terms & Conditions:
- No purchase is necessary.
- The Prize Draw is open to UK residents aged eighteen (18) and over. However, the Prize Draw is specifically closed to employees of tombola Limited.
- This promotion is open to entrants who comment on the Facebook post on the relevant day. The winner will be chosen at random, unless otherwise stated, from the comments on the date specified in the post. The winner will win the prize mentioned in the post on the relevant day.
- Entries can only be made via the tombola Facebook page.
- Only one entry per person, unless otherwise stated. Multiple entries, entries after the closing date, incomplete, offensive and obscene entries will not be accepted and may be deleted.
- Winners will be drawn the day after each Facebook post has been posted online, unless otherwise stated.
- The Winner’s names will be made available the day after the competition has ended.
- Winners must claim their prize within 30 days of being announced as the winner.
- It is the winners responsibility to check whether they are a winner of a competition.
- By entering the promotion, you permit tombola to notify you on Facebook or via the email address you have registered in your tombola account.
- The Prize may be altered or varied at tombola’s sole discretion and substituted with a prize which, in tombola’s sole opinion, is a suitable alternative.
- There is no cash alternative and the Prize is not negotiable, transferable or returnable.
- The Winner agrees not to sell, offer to sell or use the Prize for any commercial or promotional purposes (including placing the Prize on an internet auction site).
- The Winner agrees to take part in post-Prize Draw publicity at the request of tombola. By entering into the Prize Draw, entrants agree to tombola’s unrestricted use of any post-Prize Draw publicity for tombola’s own purposes in all activities, including without limitation marketing and promotional activities worldwide including use on tombola’s websites and social networking platforms.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, tombola and its related entities shall not be liable for any claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for damages or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with receipt, ownership and/or use of the Prize.
- Entrants must only enter facebook competitions using a tombola account in their name. Prizes will not be awarded where the facebook name and the name on the tombola account do not match.
- Accounts which are disabled or self-excluded are not eligible to enter into these giveaways. Accounts which also become disabled or self excluded before the prize has been sent out are not eligible to receive a prize.
- There will be only one prize awarded per household, per competition.
- tombola and you acknowledge that the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend the competitions in the event of any circumstances outside the promoter’s reasonable control.
- Your statutory rights are not affected.
- All Entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
Bonus money will be credited to your tombola account and cannot be withdrawn. For any bet placed, funds are deducted from the player’s Cash Balance. If no cash is available, then the wager is deducted from their Bonus Balance. Therefore the Bonus Balance is only played if there is no Cash Balance. You can use bonus money to play our games except Hamster Race or tombola roulette. If you have not deposited funds into your tombola account you will be unable to play our free game with bonus money. If your account is suspended you will not receive bonus funds. Bonus money can be won from the following:
Chat game prizes
Chat Moderators (CMs) will run quizzes throughout the day. Be the first person to answer a question and the CM will reward you with £1.00. The decision of the CM is final. You can win up to £2 per day with chat games, when you reach this level an asterisk (*) will appear by your username in the chat window. Each 24-hour period will begin at 4 am and the asterisk will then disappear.
In order to qualify for the £20 playmates referral bonus, the person you have referred must spend £20 (not bonus money) on tombola before the £20 bonus is awarded. When a player who you refer registers and deposits on the site and you are named as their playmate, you will automatically qualify for a playmate bonus. So when they win, you win too.
- Every time they win £20 or more you win a £2 playmates bonus
- If they win a £50+ jackpot you win a £10 playmates bonus
- If they win a £100+ jackpot you win a £20 playmates bonus
- If they win a £500+ jackpot you win a £50 playmates bonus
See here for further playmate terms and conditions.
Intellectual Property Rights
tombola is the owner and the licensee of all intellectual property rights submitted via the “player panel”. All such rights are reserved.
You must not download, share or pass any information shared via the “player panel” community outside of the “player panel” community. This includes any text, illustrations, photographs, video or audio content.
By submitting your comments, photos, and videos, you agree that tombola is able to use these as tombola sees fit/deems suitable such as within the “player panel” newsletters and on the tombola site, though we will not disclose any of your personal contact details in doing so. In submitting any content, you waive your personal rights to any intellectual property in relation to it.
Reliance on Information Posted
Commentary and other materials shared via the “player panel” are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any member of the “player panel”, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Our Site Changes Regularly
We aim to update the “player panel” regularly, and we may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend the “player panel”, or close it indefinitely.
The Internet is by its nature an unreliable medium. Consequently you accept that the “player panel” is offered on an ‘as is basis’ and an ‘as available basis’. Whilst we take all reasonable steps to ensure that the process and tools used are properly functioning at all times, we do not warrant that this “player panel” will be un-interrupted, timely or error free.
The material shared via the “player panel” is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms, which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any breach of the acceptable use policy by you
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with the “player panel” or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of the “player panel”, any website linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability, which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Information about you and your visits to our sites
No-one aged under 18 or not resident in the UK or Isle of Man is permitted to join the “player panel”. If you are found to be under 18 years of, age or not resident in the UK or Isle of Man your membership will be terminated with immediate effect.
If members choose to interact using their real name or via other identifiable information they do so at their own risk. tombola does not take responsibility for anything that might happen as result of using personally identifiable information.
- Emails will be sent to the email address provided when registering as a member of the “player panel”.
- All entries become the property of tombola once submitted.
- tombola may use any of the ideas submitted to promote tombola, including, but not limited to, using the winning idea on social media sites, printed materials or on tombola website. By submitting your idea you consent to such use.
- The winning idea (s) will be the most unique and creative idea submitted in response to the brief before the closing date for submission.
- The Competition will be judged by a panel of judges. The judges’ decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The value of the Prize will be set out in the email
- The Prize will be emailed or sent to the winner’s email address or home address (as provided on the panelists tombola account).
- tombola reserves the right to vary the amount of the Prize which can be won. No cash alternative will be offered for any Prize.
- Winners of the Competition may be invited to submit ideas for more than one brief but will only be able to win one Prize.
- Winners will be chosen within 14 days of the closing date for submission of ideas and will be contacted by email within 28 days of being selected as the winner of the Competition.
- Winner’s names will not be announced to the public.
- tombola reserves the right to award a Prize to someone else if a winner cannot be contacted within 56 days of the winner being chosen, or is subsequently found not to have been entitled to win the Prize.
- tombola accepts no liability or responsibility of any nature (to the extent permitted by law) in relation to the taking of any Prize or the availability of any Prize, or for Prizes lost, delayed or damaged.
- The Competition is not a game forming part tombola.
Links from our Sites
Where content contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those site or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Emails from our Sites
If you are accepted to the “player panel”, as a registered member of the “player panel” you agree to receive regular emails from the “player panel” (email@example.com). Emails received from the “player panel” are not in any way linked to emails sent from the tombola websites and are not subject to any ‘opt in’ procedures in respect of the tombola websites.
Jurisdiction and Applicable law
These terms and your use of this “player panel” shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Law of the UK and the Isle of Man.
If you have any questions about the content which appears on the “player panel”, please contact the Player Panel Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your query is about tombola or any of its games or services please contact us via customer service.